Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has made in the Finance Sector. I have followed and admired the evolution and growth of Wealth Wizards Co. for many years. And now, I am finally in a position to offer my services to you.  

I graduated with a Bachelor in Commerce along with pursuing CA from R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics. During my college years, I interned at PwC, furthering my practical experience in this field. After Graduation I have practiced as a CA for 3yrs in Bajaj Finance Ltd. I have conducted research and analysis on complex accounting issues related to the finance industry. Having received a handsome practical knowledge and experience over the years, I believe I would be an asset to your company. 

I would love to schedule a meeting at your convenience to discuss further the possibility of employment at Wealth Wizards. My cover letter and resume are attached for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact me with regards to more information about my qualifications. 

Thank you in advance for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Rutvi Niwathe.
9898454500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...