Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: A story that needs to be heard

 I am excited to follow up on my previous communication. I am thrilled to announce that I have successfully completed my manuscript and I would like to propose it for publication by your esteemed company.


This particular story holds great significance as it touches upon the themes of representation and acceptance. I strongly believe that it aligns perfectly with your company's brand and values. In fact, I can envision it being transformed into a fantastic web series.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity of working with your talented team. 

Warm regards,
Shreya Baheti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...