Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Subject: Hey Dhananjay, your opportunity costs are nearing a 100K

 This is with regards to your tax vertical not making enough profits and here's what we can do,


My name is Kavya Kulkarni and I have been a practising Chartered Accountant for the past 7 years.


I have constructed an analysis of the market structure for salaries, stipends and fees in our industry with PWC as a basis of comparison. Consequently I developed some ideas to restructure the taxation department in order to control your costs by a 10% margin.


I am attaching hereby a proposed dummy cost sheet as well as a projected plan of increase in PWC’s market share.


I'd love an opportunity to share these suggestions with you,

When would be the best time to connect?

Regards, 

CA Kavya Kulkarni

LinkedIn


2 Attachments🔗


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...