Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: CA Firm for all your business needs! (At a nominal cost)!!

 Dear Mr. Sharma,

My name is CA Joel Jiju George. I am a Chartered Accountant and have my own firm by the name JJG and Associates Pvt Ltd. I have worked with one of the Big 4, Deloitte for 5 years, and then started my own firm in the year 2022.

I got to know about you and your esteemed firm through a mutual contact of ours, who happens to be my previous boss. I loved your book, ‘How to business?’ and I have even recommended the same to my business friends.

I provide everything ranging from Auditing, Taxation, ITR Filing and much more, under the same roof, so you might think what’s different about me? The main defining point of my firm is that you will get top quality services at a very nominal and competitive pricing. Currently I am handling books for PWC, L&T, MindSpace, Just Dial and if you want to verify the same, I would be more than happy to send you the references.

We can offer you one-month free services and after that we can talk about our long term business relation. Please feel free to contact us on the following -

Mobile: 9090909090

Email id: cajoel@gmail.com

If you want to know more about our firm as well as about me, you may check out our website www.CAJoel.com

Hoping to receive a positive reply from you and have a good day.

Best Regards,

CA Joel Jiju George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...