Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: DO YOU WANT TO 2X YOUR PROFITABILITY?

 Hello Mr. Aman Shah,


I came across your business when I saw you and your team on Shark Tank. You have an admirable business initiative. But, there is a huge scope for increasing profitability.

ABOUT ME:

I'm a 28 year old - Chartered Accountant. I have worked in KPMG for 5 years. I established my own firm 2 years back with the objective to manage people's finances in a better way.

I know you are busy but all I need is 300 seconds of your time to explain you 4 major reasons why I can be an asset to your business.

REASONS:

• Following compliances to save any penalties which may be imposed by various Govt. bodies.

• Analyse your sales, and help you to make better decisions about your product, pricing, promotions, and other aspects of your business.

• Analyse your cost and provide optimum cost management techniques.

• Integrity of financial accounting information to prevent fraud and promote accountability.

I'd appreciate if you could tell me when can we connect with each other OR someone from your team to take this conversation forward.

Thanks again,
CA Aryan Nalavde



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...