Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: Who are you?

 "Who are you?" This is the opening line of my manuscript which I want to turn into a book. I am Vanshita Sonawane an aspiring author and I want to publish my first book with you. It is a self-help book for every age group. From children to adults whosoever needs it, it would be great choice for them.


The language I used while writing is simple yet impactful. For them to take actions towards self-growth and healing process. The facts included are from reliable sources and word count is nearly 45,000 words. The chapters are short and in a flow, to feel connected. The title as of now is YOUR DESTINATION: YOU. You have published a wide range of books from every genre and self-help books are no exception. A writer writes a book but a publisher makes a book. Just as a body is incomplete without a soul. My manuscript is incomplete without being a book. The message I want to deliver to the world would be only possible when my manuscript takes a turn to be a book.

My manuscript is ready and is arranged in proper sequence. I have attached chapter one of my manuscript for your reference. I am looking forward to your response. Can you help me deliver my message to the world?
One attachment • Scanned by Gmail (Chapter 1)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...