Monday, October 2, 2023

Submission for Inbox Battle

 Dear Chris ,

(Deloitte Representative)

l am reaching out to you to offer my expertise and services as a practicing Chartered Accountant . As a professional in the field, I have a wealth of experience and knowledge that I can bring to your business to help you achieve your financial goals.

I have worked with a wide range of clients in financial and analytical industries, giving me a broad perspective on the challenges and opportunities that businesses face.With my extensive knowledge of accounting principles and practices, I can provide you with accurate and reliable financial information that will help you make informed decisions for your business.I am committed to providing the highest level of service to my clients.

You can count on me to be responsive, reliable, and trustworthy in all of our interactions. I have attached my resume for further reference.

Thank you for your time and I have attached my resume for your consideration.

Best regards,
Unnati Sawant

Attachment: Resume_UnnatiSawant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...