Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: Creating value through collaboration by investing in excellence for you

 Respected Sir,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am reaching out as a Chartered Accountant with more than 5 years of experience and a solid track record, I'm contacting you to see how I can use my specialized expertise alongside outstanding service to aid your company attain financial success.

 

WHAT JUSTIFIES CONSIDERING PARTNERING WITH ME

·        Proven track records for  huge MNC’S for Motilal Osawal,Reliance industries, Amazon & many more .

·        Ensuring that there are no unnecessary professional fees

·        I specialize in strategic financial planning,  Corporate taxes, Minimum Alternative tax (MAT) and Dividend Distribution Tax (DDT) with 5 years of experience.

·        Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability complimenting my technical proficiency.

 

 

I can work accurately with you to understand your needs and deliver the support you need to succeed. I'm also skilled at quickly identifying and resolving issues regarding accounting.

Could we schedule a brief call or meeting to explore this further? I believe that after a conversation, you'll see the true potential of our partnership. Please let me know a time that works for you, and I'll be sure to accommodate.

 

Looking forward to the possibility of collaboration.

Kindly find the attached report below as evidence on my claims told above.

{Attached Report}

 

Best Regards,

SHAPNA SENTHIL KUMARAN

CA

9892432791

shapna.selvi05@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...