Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: New Minds can really make a difference.

 Hey Navneet,

I am writing this e-mail to offer you my Accounting Services.

I am a student and a practicing Chartered Accountant. Accounting has always been one of my favorite things to work on. I see that the accounts department of your firm consists of senior accountants. Don’t you think you should hire some young minds and see what they can offer? I think doing this would surely help the company to prosper and be more efficient. I have interned at a firm earlier and there I have gained some work experience and expertise.

If you are interested in working with me, you can reach me here or at +917738406310. I am looking forward to your response and learning a lot of things from you.

Thanks,

Neel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...