Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: In regards of the inbox battle, I’m writing a cold email to the publisher.

 Hello sir,

I'm writing in regards of my two manuscripts both of 500 pages titled as "THE BELA" and "THE CONA". I'm very excited to share my novel ideas with you.
So the first novel "THE BELA" is a story of two very different brothers bounded by intense emotions, a woman with an outlandish past, a country which is torn apart by revolution and the love which endures past death. The relationship which the brothers and the woman share is baffling, both physically and mentally.
Now, the other novel- "THE CONA" is a story of con artists. The novel talks about how con artists steal and the sins they commit while planning these heists. "THE CONA" it's about how accidentally or unintentionally their fates come across when they are on one another's path before pulling up any heist. Both novels are suspenseful and piercingly intimate.
These novels target the audience of age about 20 years and above, because of the content of the book they can also enjoy the work as well as get to know a lot of things. I have been working on these novels for a long time and if you like these stories or any one of them, I would love to publish these with your help sir.
Many thanks for considering my work for publication, If you would like a full copy of my manuscript please contact me or notify me anytime and I'll be very happy to send you a full copy of both or any one manuscripts.
I look forward to hear from you in regards of my work, Thank you.
Your sincerely,
Sahil Ghuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...