Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: Looking for an Auditor? I am just a ping away.

 Respected  Governing Members,

I, CA Jinesh Bhate, would like to be your circle’s auditor for the fiscal year 2023-24.

 

With over decade years of experience and specialization in the field of Chartered Accountancy, I am emphatic in my abilities in providing the finest financial services and consultancy which would make a significant difference. I am gratified to say that I have experienced two years of Articleship at Deloitte, Over the years, I have had more than a thousand clients which include hotels and clubs like Hotel Elite, Taj, and Lion’s Club. Please note I have also attached a PDF below listing all my articles and clients some of which are mentioned above. Besides this, a few of my striking features include customized financial services, effective and proactive communication, minimization of risks, and most importantly long-term partnership. It would be an absolute privilege and honour to be an auditor of your circle and I assure you, jointly we can soar the financial quantum and management towards brilliance.

 

I look forward to a positive reply.

 

Thanking you,

Regards,

Jinesh Bhate,

Chartered Accountant,

9967376512.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...