Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: Submission of manuscript for consideration

 Dear editor,

I am Gargee Kambli writer of Red moon, a romance novel. I am writing this email to convince you to select my manuscript for publication.

My book is filled with developed characters and captivating plot. It's a fictional enemies to lovers, new adult romance set in an alternative universe. I am sure that your readers will love this book.

A copy of my work is attached below for you to read. I am open to any proposals you may have to improve this manuscript.

I look forward to working with you and your firm. Thank you for your time . For any doubts you can message me on 8000044007 or email me on gfk@gmail.com
Regards
Gargee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...