Monday, October 2, 2023

Subject: Talent is not in writing but thinking what to write.

 Dear Sir,

This is Mr. Vishal Kotak, initiating this conversation in order to submit my script for your upcoming dramas and skits with reference to your newspaper advertisement.

Starting with my academic qualifications, I have completed my Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Screenwriting through Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi, and Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Writing for Film, Television, and Digital Media through Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.

Having a shorter experience curve in the field but filled with many significant things, which includes writing for regional street plays for my hometown Gujarat, and my articles being featured in six state newspapers, and have compiled my academic knowledge to write a book for upcoming stage players and students pursuing their career in writing namely “Love the art before you learn it”.

My writings in Gujarat are popularly known for humor and people often call it “Ramuji lekhan” which means overfilled comedy writing which creates great laughter and amusement.

And having a similar comical background in writing, I want to affiliate myself with your production and wish to write for your future projects. Till today I have catered to many regional audiences and have tried to meet their expectations, but now want to step up and try to connect with the larger picture.

Having said the same I feel your production can be a perfect platform to showcase my writing to readers all around the globe and also help nurture my writing style and idea.

So it will be great if you accept my script for this project and consider me for your future endeavor.

Kindly find the attached files of my Script, other popular writings, and the required documents for your acknowledgment.

Thanking you

 

Yours faithfully,

Vishal Kotak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subject: CA Rutvi Niwathe - Interested in Opportunities at Wealth Wizards.

 Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Rutvi Niwathe, and I recently came across an article on LinkedIn outlining the advances your company has ma...